This video outlines 5 ethical reasons you should go vegan...including:
1) Why Eat One, And Not The Other? Why does North America eat turkeys, pigs, cows, chickens, and not cats or dogs?
2) Environmental Impact - deforestation, habitat lost, ocean dead zones, and endangered species such as orangutans and Sumatran tigers have all been linked to animal agriculture.
3) Ending World Hunger - Could we feed the world if we stopped raising livestock? A study reveals that we grow enough food on this planet to feed our growing world population expected to hit 9.8 billion by 2050.
4) The Reality of Animal Agriculture - The violence and oppression of migrant workers, and of the animals being tortured and killed to meet demand. Farmers struggle to maintain the broken business model of factory farming.
5) Moral Compass - if you had to kill your own food, could you do it? A study finds that vegans and vegetarians showed increased sign of activity in the brain centre that controls empathy.